- HIGH LIGHT EMISSION: The Spider Farmer SF300 vegetable grow light uses 192 Osram diodes to provide 74.92umol/S of output. It consumes only 33 watts of power, which is lower than the energy and electricity costs of fluorescent T5 bulbs. With a 120° beam angle, it increases the concentration of light, improving luminous efficiency, luminous flux and light concentration.
- FULL SPECTRUM GROW LIGHT: The vegetable grow light emits full spectrum light, 660-665nm (red), 730-740nm (IR), 2800K-3000K (warm white), 4800-5000K (blue), which has a significant effect on plant germination, flowering, fruiting, plant chlorophyll synthesis and photosynthesis.
- LONG LIFE: High quality diodes emit very little heat. The LEDs are coated with a moisture and sulfur resistant coating for a life span of up to 50,000 hours.
- SIMPLE DESIGN AND SETUP: Plug and play. Simply install in the socket, no need to change the ballast or fix it to any fixture. The slim design and cool operation make it perfect for space-constrained applications such as closets, shelves or countertop plantings. With this grow light, you can grow anywhere.
- 5-YEAR WARRANTY: We offer 5 years of after-sales service at our local repair centers (USA/Canada/UK/Germany). Please make sure you are buying an authentic Spider Farmer grow light, this high quality grow light can really increase the yield. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
● Dimension: 45.31''X45.31''X3.03''
● PPF: 2922 μmol/s
● Full spectrum - for growing from seed to harvest.
● High Efficiency 2.9 - with high PAR and low power consumption.
● Detachable Driver - reduces heat and extends lifespan.
● Coverage: Veg: 5' x 5'; Flower: 4' x 4'.
● Dimmable and controllable with any universal controller 0-10V