The New G Series 300 Watt LED Grow Light competes with top LED grow lights on the market at a fraction of the price. It provides full control over plant growth stages, denser and more delicious crops, increased yield, improved quality, and reduced operating costs , keeping you ahead of the competition in indoor plant growth.
What is the difference between the G series and SE series?
For growers who are working within a limited budget but require high returns, the G Series is the best choice. The G Series features Bridgelux diodes, while the SE Series is equipped with Samsung diodes. Both of these brands are well-known in the industry and are considered reliable. Samsung is renowned as a leading diode manufacturer, while Bridgelux is a local American manufacturer with 21 years of experience. In the picture below, we have listed the data for both the G-Series and SE-Series. Click on the image to view it in a larger size:
- Efficient and Uniform Light Coverage : The Spider Farmer G3000 LED grow light offers cost-effective lighting solutions for growers seeking efficient and uniform light coverage across their entire cultivation area. The Spider Farmer G3000 LED grow light boasts a unique bar uni elongated design, form and provide coverage throughout the entire cultivation area. With 896 Bridgelux diodes, the G3000 can generate 300 watts of power and achieve an impressive PPE of 2.75umol/ J. It covers a 3×3 feet area, promoting optimal plant growth.
- Advanced Full Spectrum Light : The G3000 LED grow light features a full spectrum (3200-4200K, 4800-5000K, 650-665nm) with varying wavelengths of light, making it perfect for every stage of plant growth, from seed to harvest.
- Dimming and Easy Installation :
The Spider Farmer G Series LED grow light is a game-changer for any grower looking for a lighting system that offers maximum control and flexibility. With its dimming knob, you can easily adjust the brightness from 10% to 100%, this function is particularly Advantageous for cultivating plants that are smaller or younger and may not have the ability to withstand the intense illumination generated at maximum capacity. Plus, the daisy chain function allows you to connect up to 60 lights, making it ideal for large-scale operations.
Whether you’re growing in a grow room, 3×3 grow tent, DWC, or hydroponics, the Spider Farmer G Series is highly recommended for its ease of use and exceptional results. For an even more seamless experience, consider adding the optional Spider Farmer Advanced Touchscreen Controller to your setup.
- Remote Power Supply : The G3000 LED grow light features a strip grow light design and an aluminum heat sink on the back, which enhances air circulation and facilitates rapid heat dissipation. The removable driver and 7.7-foot power cord of this grow light extend its lifespan by minimizing ambient heat in the grow space. Additionally, the LED diodes have a waterproof coating that ensures safe operation even in wet conditions. This light is ideal for vertical growing methods, limited space facilities, or for reducing heat in the growing area. Furthermore , the detachable power supply allows the fixture to be mounted close to the ceiling or top of racks, maximizing growing space underneath.
- Reliable Passively-Cooled Design : With a reliable passively-cooled design, the Spider Farmer G Series operates silently and requires no maintenance. Featuring no moving parts, this energy-efficient LED is built to last. Its multi-bar design enables heat dissipation to occur more efficiently than traditional panel-style LEDs.
- 5-Year Warranty : Spider Farmer provides 5 years of after-sales service for the G series growing lights, and any problems within five years can be repaired at your local repair center (USA/Canada/UK/Germany). Make sure you buy Spider Farmer grow lights through official channels for a truly high-quality grow light. Please feel free to contact us about product problems, and we will help you solve them.
This light is dope. It grows the most beautiful plants. I’m definitely going to have to get another one.
Ive been using this light for 2 weeks and some change, Im very happy with it.
Par: Before I moved plants into the tent I tested the par out with an app on my phone, Par was very even across my tent, I didnt find any areas where I was lower or higher. my plants pray all day with this thing..I love it!
Heat: Ive not noticed any heat from the light, I do have the controller outside the tent as thats how I prefer it but the light its self does not give off much heat.
Assembly: Very easy, I had the G3000 setup and hanging in my tent in under 240 seconds. The lights clip in to preinstalled clips which I thought was a very nice touch.
Design: I love it. it’s very minimalist but very sleek at the same time.
I’ll add more to this as I use it totally a full 12 month review. I grow auto flowers with the light so that should be at least 4 grows.
I 100% recommend this light, you cant beat that price for what it offers. I could see this light being powerful enough to fill a 4×4 with auto flowers and be fine. or 3×3 with photoperiods.
jace sarif –
First off it was packaged very well. It’s super easy to setup took less then 10mins. It’s very Bright even at 50% It’s super bright 😎 solid construction highly recommended 👌